Peacemakers in the Holy Land Tour
Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Galilee, Israel
A Life-changing Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and the Holy Land
to Meet and Worship with Abrahamic Peacemakers
This is a Custom Tour that is designed and scheduled for your spiritual community
- Step back in time as we make pilgrimage to the ancient city of Jerusalem within the interfaith context of: “One City,Three Faiths: Encountering the History, Cultures and Faiths of the Holy Land.”
- Meet with spiritual and mystical leaders of the Abrahamic faith traditions who will share with us their teachings and practices of Kabbalah, Christian prayer, and Sufi chant.
- Explore the rich historical and religious sites of Jerusalem, Bethlehem, the Dead Sea, and the Galilee region.
- Attend the 3-day gathering of the Sulha Peace Project, promoting understanding, forgiveness, justice and peace with Israelis, Palestinians, and religious peacemakers from around the world.
- Gather to sing, dance, chant and pray under the stars and in holy sanctuaries associated with the sacred histories of Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of other peace pilgrims along with time for personal discovery and moments of spiritual reflection
- Directly support the work of interfaith peacemaking in the Holy Land
Truly the tour of a lifetime, the Peacemakers in the Holy Land Tour provides a unique opportunity to deepen and broaden one’s spiritual life while supporting the lives, work, compassionate philosophy and accomplishments of Jews, Muslims and Christians working to create a network of life between all people in Israel and Palestine.
Join Imagine Adventures as we sojourn with two remarkable Jerusalem Peacemakers: Eliyahu McLean, ordained as a Rodef Shalom (Pursuer of Peace) by Rabbi Zalman Schacter-Shalomi, and Sheikh Ghassan Manasra, the director of Anwar il-Salaam, a Muslim peace and dialogue centre based in Nazareth under the guidance of his father Sufi sheikh Abdul Salaam Manasra.. We will be joined by many people working for peace and religious understanding. Encounter the vision and purpose of men and women who, against all odds, are passionately devoted to the way of peace.
Spiritual inspiration, cultural insight and personal discovery await us. One of the many highlights of the journey will be our participation in the 3-day Sulha Way gathering that brings Jews, Muslims and Christians together to celebrate shalom/salam/peace through the sharing of stories, breaking bread together, and celebrating in creative ways our unity and diversity. This transformative journey to the holy land will enrich our lives and support the work of tikkun (repair of the world) through active participation in peacemaking work.